Two scholarships, 15.000 euro each, at EMBA University of Hull
For those interested in taking a step forward in their professional and personal development, Banca Transilvania, Electrogrup and SIF Moldova, in partnership with Biziday.ro and Republica.ro, offer two scholarships, 15.000 euro each, at the EMBA University of Hull. The scholarship covers the tuition for the two years of study at the first 100% British school of business in Cluj-Napoca.
Registering for the competition takes place between 31st of October – 20th of November 2018, and the winners will be announced on the 23rd of November 2018 through the EMBA communication channels. The students will be part of the fifth generation of EMBA students and will start the courses in February 2019.
We are searching for candidates who have at least 3 years of managerial experience after finishing the studies or more than 8 years of professional experience, who want to start a new phase in their career and know English at an advanced level.
The application for the scholarship should include:
- >> CV in English, mentioning the academic achievement, business and out of your business achievements, and your contribution to society;
- >> a maximum 500 words essay in English, about: Is the connection between technology and globalization a threat or an opportunity for Romania?
- >> Sent all the above documents to email@example.com, until 20th of November, including mentioning one of the media partners in which you followed the EMBA scholarship, Biziday or Republica.
EMBA University of Hull, the 100% British Business School in Cluj-Napoca:
- >> Is offering a new specialization starting this year, Tech EMBA, for IT and technology professionals, in addition to General M
- >> EMBA University of Hull is accredited internationally by AMBA (The Association of MBAs) and AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), with the latter benefiting only 55 of the 13.000 MBA schools in the world.
- >> Courses last for 2 years and are organized in 12 modules, in Cluj-Napoca. All courses are in English and the professors are from University of Hull, UK.
- >> The graduation diploma is recognized at international level and is awarded by University of Hull.
- >> The program was launched in 2014 through a partnership between the Babes-Bolyai University, University of Hull, Banca Transilvania and Electrogrup.
- >> Currently, at EMBA University of Hull in Cluj-Napoca are studying more than 100 managers and entrepreneurs.
University of Hull has 90 years of tradition in the UK. Annually, approximately 20.000 students – out of which 20% are from different countries – attend the courses of over 50 university specializations.